|Home Change Log Screenshots Reference Parser Installation Source Code|
How to Install in Thunderbird:
- Right-Click on the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to Download and save the file to your hard disk.
- In Mozilla Thunderbird, open the addon manager (Tools Menu/Addons)
- Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK"
The most recent release can either be downloaded at addons.mozilla.org or from sieve.mozdev.org. Try to use addons.mozilla.org, it's usually faster.
- Version 0.2.2 (Download from addons.mozilla.org)
- Version 0.2.1 (Download from sieve.mozdev.org)
- Version 0.2.0
- Version 0.1.14
- Version 0.1.13
- Version 0.1.12
- Version 0.1.11
- Version 0.1.10
- Version 0.1.9
- Version 0.1.8
- Version 0.1.7
- Version 0.1.6
- Version 0.1.5
- Version 0.1.4
- Version 0.1.3
- Version 0.1.2
- Version 0.1.1
- Version 0.1.0
If you are looking for the latest "bleeding edge" features and willing to risk more instability. Or you might even want to test out newly added code to help identify and debug problems, download the development builds:
Use these development builds at your own risk, and please report bugs! The builds don't use special version numbers, but they do automatically upgrade to stable builds upon release of the next version.